July 25, 2021
The database of squash venues & courts in our Squash Players App is a bit like Wikipedia. It’s predominantly mantained and improved by a lovely community of volunteers who are happy to make things better for everyone. That’s right, squashies all over the world like you and me.
The least we can do in return is to make adding and editing squash venues as quick and easy as possible.
We assume you’ve already:
- Downloaded and installed the app from the Andriod or Apple app stores.
- Created a member account. You can do this the regular way using an email address and a password, or you can login with your Facebook, Google or Apple accounts.
IMPORTANT: By design, you can’t add a venue to our database if the venue:
- Doesn’t already have a listing on Google Maps.. The venue search engine inside our app is literally querying Google Maps for venue information.
- Is already in our database. You’ll be politely advised if this is the case.
- Has previously been rejected or deleted. You’ll be politely advised if this is the case, with the reason why it was rejected or deleted.
OK, assuming all the above checks out, then all you have to do is either:
- Watch this 28 second video, below, or
- Scroll further down for written instructions.
- Navigate to the Venues page.
- Click the big ‘+’ button (bottom right).
- Search for, find, and click on the venue you wish to add.
- Optionally add extra information about the venue.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Add Venue’.
There is one last step, but that’s on us, not you: quality control. We review every single new venue suggestion to ensure, as best we can, that it’s a genuine venue with one or more squash courts.
QIQO! Quality in = Quality out!
Again, a sincere thanks to our lovely global community for making our Squash Players App database the authoritative source of squash venue & court information on the planet. You rock!